Join the Sideshow team as an Account Manager and work with a lovely bunch of people delivering great work across an impressive client list.
At Sideshow, we partner with some of the world’s most loved brands to help them realise what they can do, bringing together breakthrough strategic and creative thinking, and advanced technology knowledge, to deliver positive experiences for customers and value back to businesses.
See some of the work we’ve done here.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager with a background in internal communications to work one of our most prestigious accounts. You’ll be based in London and be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Management and delivery of communications led projects, including reporting on success metrics.
- Coordinating internal teams and compiling briefs.
- Accurate commercial forecasting, project reconciliation and timely invoicing.
We’re ‘can do’ – are you?
In an increasingly connected and fast changing world we believe there is always more that brands can do for business, and that businesses can do for their customers. Finding the time to identify those opportunities and then deliver on them requires strong partnerships, and a ‘can do’ attitude.
In our people, that manifests as passion, initiative and a general willingness to get stuck in. So you’ll be:
- Versatile and happy to turn your hand to lots of different things
- Passionate about delivering great work for clients and willing to go above and beyond to do it
- Hands-on in your approach
- An excellent communicator with great organisational skills
- Focused on attention to detail and understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- Adaptive, resilient and hard working
- Great at copywriting and have an understanding/previous experience in marketing
Perks & Benefits
- Birthdays off
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Contributory pension
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org