BT One Phone was BT’s biggest business product launch in years. The product itself brings together a customer’s fixed and mobile communications so that all calls can be managed through a single mobile handset. The benefits to businesses are many, but arguably none as compelling as the elimination of missed calls, which, to many SMEs, can be the difference between picking up a crucial bit of new business and missing the opportunity altogether.
Our challenge was to create hero content for the launch that brought to life One Phone’s business changing benefits in a way that was both engaging and shareable.
Research suggests that a business has only one chance to take that all-important call from a new customer or client. Miss it, and they’ll take their business elsewhere.
We told the stories of those single magical calls that have transformed real businesses, through a series of high production videos, shot at the Dragons’ Den studios. Each short film showed our customer discussing the one phone call that made their business, and what came next.
By hearing from real businesses for whom a missed call would have made a tangible difference, we were able to make real the problem that BT One Phone was created to solve.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- 4 hero films, shot in the Dragon’s Den studio
- Additional videos (animation and whiteboard sessions) showing how the product worked
- A series of blog posts
- Launch event support – including presentation materials
- Social assets
- Community management, driving conversation around the campaign period
- Positive brand sentiment in social increased from 4:1 to 6:1
- Engagement on our social platforms increased by 41%
- Reach of content tripled
- 500+ leads resulting in over 30 new contracts generated in the campaign period