At Sideshow, we partner with some of the world’s most loved brands to help them realise what they can do, bringing together breakthrough strategic and creative thinking, and advanced technology knowledge, to deliver positive experiences for customers and value back to businesses.
See some of the work we’ve done here https://www.sideshowagency.com/work/
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s fasted growing agency groups and lead one of our client services teams.
As a Group Account Director, you’ll be the agency lead across some of our largest client accounts, responsible for:
- Forging and maintaining senior client relationships
- Account retention and growth, leading on account planning sessions and identifying opportunities to increase our scope of work
- Strategic direction of your accounts, working closely with our planning team
- Overseeing and ensuring the profitable delivery of client work on time and budget
- Delivery of key projects working closely with creative teams to optimise output
- Accurate commercial forecasting, project reconciliation and timely invoicing
- Guidance, management and development of a 6-strong team of account handlers, including running bi-annual performance reviews and proactive resource planning
- Co-ordination of new business pitches as required
We’re ‘can do’ – are you?
In an increasingly connected and fast changing world we believe there is always more that brands can do for business, and that businesses can do for their customers. Finding the time to identify those opportunities and then deliver on them requires strong partnerships, and a ‘can do’ attitude.
In our people, that manifests as passion, initiative and a general willingness to get stuck in. So you’ll be:
- Versatile and happy to turn your hand to lots of different things
- Passionate about delivering great work for clients and willing to go above and beyond to do it
- Hands-on and willing to get involved in project delivery as necessary
- An excellent communicator with good organisational skills
- Experienced in running a team and managing large client accounts
Perks & Benefits
- Birthdays off
- Beer & breakfast every friday
- Opportunity to work in both Bournemouth & London offices
- Summer & Christmas party
- Contributory pension
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org