JOIN THE SIDESHOW FILM TEAM AS A SENIOR PRODUCTION ASSISTANT AND WORK WITH A LOVELY BUNCH OF PEOPLE DELIVERING GREAT FILM TO AN IMPRESSIVE CLIENT LIST.
At Sideshow, we partner with some of the world’s most loved brands to help them realise what they can do, bringing together breakthrough strategic and creative thinking, and advanced technology knowledge, to deliver positive experiences for customers and value back to businesses. See some of the work we’ve done here.
We are looking for highly talented & experienced filmmaker to join our team. We work with some of the UK’s biggest brands to create engaging video content that stands out to our client’s customers.
We are looking for the very best creatives to compliment our growing video team. Applicants must be experienced at all aspects of production from planning and pre-production to production and post-production.
- Good working knowledge of camera operation
- Excellent working knowledge of both on-set & on-location lighting and audio
- Fully proficient in editing (both Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Must have worked in a corporate background before
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent creative editing style but able to work to a brief & within brand guidelines
- Strong eye for creative composition
- Have a good understanding of the whole production process from start to finish
- Interest in cameras and camera equipment, you must not be afraid to learn a new camera!
- A keen eye for new ideas and creative inspiration
- Confident in direction for talent
- Be willing to work longer days when required
Nice to haves:
- Animation/Motion Graphics experience
- Photography experience
- Podcast production experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Audition
Perks & Benefits:
- Birthdays off
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Contributory pension
Please send a CV and covering letter with a link to your showreel/relevant work to: email@example.com
We are looking for applicants with corporate experience so please make sure you link to relevant video content that showcase your expertise in the area. If you are not able to showcase relevant work you will not be considered for the position.